JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, March 15, 2013

Cuttlebug mania



Look at that inspiration photo! Had to play with Cuttlebug Mania! This is going to be a quick post - I am leaving for a couple of days - no laptop, no posts, no blogging.... 



Here is my take on it:



Materials: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Hero Arts Essential Messages (Cl374), Simon Says die cut, Washi Tape, twine

Hope you like it.
Thanks for all your lovely comments!
See you in a couple of days!

9 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

I love these colors together and all the texture. :)

Kim Heggins said...

oh my goodness, this is just so incredible! Your choice of colors and design are quite lovely.

Kerry said...

Lovely card, the flowers are very pretty. I have the hexagon embossing folder, I really must use it. Thank you for joining in at Cuttlebug Mania this week x

Swissie said...

Such a wonderful card!

Kelly Griglione said...

oooh, love your violet on chocolate ... what an interesting combination!

Deneen said...

What a great card, I love the hexagon embossing folder you used, and the pop of colour in the flowers. Thanks for joining the Pink & Brown with Ribbon Challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

Kanan Pandya said...

This is so beautiful, Cornelia. LOVE all the bright colors on flowers against the black bg. Just love the embissed bg. Great take on the challenge. Good Luck. :-)

Daen'Ys said...

Ha, diese Prägefolder darf ich ab der kommenden Woche auch mein Eigen nennen!! Freu mich schon darauf...
Du zeigst mir da auch schon ein tolles Beispiel dazu.
Die gestanzten Blümchen sehen super aus, und der Streifen Washi Tape passt echt gut und peppst das ganze wunderschön auf!

LG Rosi

Carol said...

WOW! LOVE this card...so vibrant! Thanks for becoming my latest follower...I really do appreciate it and your kind comments!