JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Avery Elle

Don't you love it - that inspiration picture from Avery Elle? For me it makes a big difference if I am going to play in a challenge. this one really appeals to me -  probably because of those colors.....






Hers is my take on it:





I spritzed the background paper with Mr. Huey. I hung the banners from a piece of twine, fastened with bards - after I fuzzy cut them from paint swatches. I like the semi-glossy finish of those and they are nice and sturdy. All stamps are Avery Elle. Added some enamel dots.

I am also linking this card with:
Simon Says
Operation Write Home
 Pixie's Crafty Snippets Playground (paint swatches again...)

11 comments:

Jackie said...

You have totally captured the look of the inspiration photo! The spritzed background is awesome under the bold banners.

cheiron said...

Just gorgeous! I love the inking and the colors. Thanks for joining us on the STAMPtember® Blog hop and playing along with this week's challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Sometimes I'm speechless. It's pretty rare, but it does happen when a card is PERFECT for a challenge! Well done, Cornelia!!

Cathy said...

Fantastic take on the inspiration pic, love the shimmery sky. Great idea to use paint chips too! Cathy x

The Crafty Laydee said...

Hello there-What a fabulous take on the inspiration photograph-it's perfect!
Best wishes,Nessa xx

Di said...

Terrific card Cornelia - and such a super take on the photo inspiration. Love the idea of using paint swatches, I'll be haunting my local DIY store this week :)

Hugs, Di xx

Daen'Ys said...

Ich weiß schon, du magst es bunt und das sieht man hier wieder mal gar nicht *lach*
Mit den aufgehängten Fähnchen hattest du eine tolle Idee, die das Foto absolut gut widerspiegelt!!

Elizabeth said...

Super card, Cornelia. You have interpreted the photo beautifully and using the paint swatches are a great idea. Elizabeth xx

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

LOVE this cute banner card. Great spritzing!

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Linby said...

Gorgeous card and a great take on the photo inspiration.
Linbyx

Kanan Pandya said...

Beautiful card, Cornelia. I do love that pretty inspiration picture and your take on that is perfect. Love all the colorful banners and background. :-)