JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Dino Slider



Hi Everyone,
I have a tutorial for a slider card over at STAMPlorations

My supplies:


Interested? Go and check it out...........

 Linking up with:
Snippets Playground - my snippet is the dino
Simon Wednesday Challenge BlogPixies Crafty Workshop

14 comments:

Shauna said...

What a fun theme with the dinosaur and a great slider design! Congrats on your recent win at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Nora N. said...

This is so cute!!! I LOVE the slider on this!!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Kara Lynne said...

What a fun card! I love how the slider reveals the sentiment!

Suchi said...

Very cutee!!! :)
Suchi xx

Di said...

Super card and a great tutorial Cornelia! Livi, the youngest grand daughter in Germany would really love this. In fact, in the photo of her on my Sunday Snippets post she's holding a green-blue dragon/dinosaur!

Hugs

Di xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very cute! I'll go check out your tut!

conil said...

Oh. Em. Gee. I can't take all this cuteness. He's so adorable...and looks so amazing against that background. Of course, the fact that he's interactive doesn't hurt either. Just a darling, fun card.

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute...love your sweet dino.

cm said...

For gosh sake's! Toooo cute! Your sliding gator, with those big ol' eyes makes me laugh! Fabulous!
hugs~c

*Vicki* said...

O.M.Gee! I adore your fun slider design!! The eyeballs are awesome! :)

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous! I love that dino's expression, and that you used different sized eyes for perspective :)

Anita in France said...

Hahaha ... so adorable, Cornelia ... love those cute googly eyes! Thanks for the great tutorial! Hugs, anita :)

jenn shurkus said...

wicked fun card!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!