JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspiration #118

Hi Everyone,
its inspiration time at STAMPlorations!

This week we are featuring Shirley Bampton with her stamp line The Bees Knees.


My stamp supplies:
preview-FowlPlay-TheBeesKnees
 I decided to play again with Fowl Play from the new release. Just love that set!
I stamped the birds and colored them with my water brush pens. Added the sentiment and PP as partial border. I also added tiny white gel pen accents to the birds.



At our  Inspiration Project posts have a monthly random drawing - 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate. So look at all those fabulous cards the Inspiration Girls made and leave them some love! It may pay off :)

From February 7 to 13, all The Bees Knees stamps are 10% off (no coupon needed) + 1 TBK stamp set is 20% off (no coupon needed)


Or even better use code STAMPGIRLCORNELIA

to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies. on all regular- and sale-priced items in the store.

All our  Inspiration Project posts have a monthly random drawing - 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate. So look at all those fabulous cards the Inspiration Girls made and leave them some love! It may pay off :)

Linking up with:



Happy Stamping!

14 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card, Cornelia. I like the fun birds, great colouring too. xx

!neke said...

Great !
Love those birds !

Ineke X

Bożena Adamusińska said...

:-)) I love your card. Great range of sweet hens. Striped edge of the great complements the card.

Vicki Dutcher said...

SUPER cute!!

conil said...

Now I'm tickled to death that I bought these birds...this card is beyond adorable. Such a brilliant idea...I bow to the master.

cm said...

Tooooo cute! Love those birds (can you believe I just wrote that?) Mean it!
Hugs~c

Aileen Ryan said...

So cute, love how they get smaller and smaller and the colours, beautiful.

papierelle said...

Tolles Schmunzelkärtchen!!
PS: Drücke Dir heute die Daumen, das die Hausaufgaben richtig sind ... *zwinker*

Kim Heggins said...

Love your adorable card...just so cute with your sweet birds

Bobby said...

Such a fun card, Cornelia.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the gradation of the coloring.
cute card.
thanks for sharing.

shirley-bee said...

Ooh, this chick family is so adorable! Love the white gel pen accents :)

Monika Reeck said...

To cuuutee
niedliche Karte
Ich mag this chicken
LUV this cute one too
and may I asking you which company sell that Stripes paper
I never seen in Germany
they sell only in colors not black n white
please reply me sweety
hugs
Monika

Suchi said...

These chicks are adorable! Pretty card! <3
Suchi xx