JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, March 31, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspiration #126

Hi Everyone,
its inspiration time at STAMPlorations!
This week we are no featuring a specific designer - its anything goes!


I used glimmer mists and sprayed my stencil - you can see the shimmer at least in part on the photo below. You may remember THIS card I made a while ago - well this is the opposite of that card - you did not think I just wiped the ink off my stencil, did you? No, I pressed it onto water color card stock and made a second card.

My stamp supplies:
birthday-worddiepreview-web-stencil-peony-number-twoBloomSketches.jpeg

 After it dried I added the die cut and the little happy sentiment. Added Washi tape at the bottom.


Use  code STAMPGIRLCORNELIA
to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies. on all regular- and sale-priced items in the store.

Linking up with:

All our  Inspiration Project posts have a monthly random drawing - 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate. So look at all those fabulous cards the Inspiration Girls made and leave them some love! It may pay off :)

Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

Flo said...

Da hast du aber mächtig vorgearbeitet!!!
Ich werde demnächst die Stencils einweihen.
Mal sehen, ob meine Werke deinen nahe kommen, ich fürchte: nein
Liebe Grüße

!neke said...

Great effect on this card !
Love iT Cornelia !
Ineke X

Marsha said...

Very pretty. Now I can't decide which one I like best!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cool effect!!

Mary Holshouser said...

I think the flower looks like sosmething
Georgia O'Keefe would have done.
Beautiful.
thanks for sharing.

Mac Mable said...

Great how you got a second card out of the ink and stencil. Gorgeous colours and such an amazing card x

Anita in France said...

Cool and artsy, Cornelia ... the gold washi is a fabulous touch with that beautiful bloom! Hugs, Anita :)