JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, July 7, 2017

Word Up Weekend with Stampotique

Hi Everyone,

Stampotique is having Word Up Weekend over at Facebook - showing cards with words on them. Well, that's most of them, right? 

I used the fun new release stamp called Floating for my simpel card:


I put him on a water colored panel spritzed with Dylusion inks. Sure looks like he is floating I think!
The sentiment is from Hashtags


I just  love him!
Happy Weekend!



1 comment:

conil said...

You love him because he's sweet, funky and very cool. That floating figure looks really arty against that delicious, vibrant color.