JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, July 14, 2017

Word Up Weekend with Stampotique

Hi Everyone,

Stampotique is having Word Up Weekend over at Facebook - showing cards with words on them. Well, that's most of them, right? 

I used the sweet new release stamp called Angel Toes for my this card:


The sentiment is from Hashtags
The background I made with an iStencil
I water colored the little angel and added some Stickles.



such a sweet, sweet image!
Happy Weekend!

Linking up with:
Paper Craft Crew - New to you (new stamps and stencil)
The Three Muses challenge - things with wings
Join the Paper Craft Crew Theme Challenge #250. Play along at www.papercraftcrew.com #themechallenge #pcc2017 #craftThree MusesTake It, Make It Challenge

5 comments:

Anita in France said...

What a sweet little angel, Cornelia ... fabulous with the touches of sparkle! Hugs, Anita :)

Ozstuff said...

Absolutely beautiful. Your card put a smile on MY FACE too.

Carol said...

Lovely new rubber!!Gorgeous project - love the colours and background Have a lovely weekend :)

conil said...

You are just rocking these stamped images. Isn't she pure and innocent looking. So sweet.

Deborah Smart said...

What a cool background you created, Cornelia! I love your colour combo -so fresh and bright. Thanks for joining our Paper Craft Crew challenge this week. I hope we see you again soon! ~Deborah, DT